The North America Management Association (NAMA), an independent organization, is a unit of CSIR. The NAMA provides support and services to education professionals and researchers around the world, especially those from the developing countries.
NAMA is an association of scientists, researchers, professors, directors, managers, and engineers from various fields, including engineering, management, pharmacy, applied science, and mathematics.
NAMA helps researchers free of cost by providing research assistance and guidance with the help of its worldwide association members.
The organization aims at undertaking, aiding, co-coordinating, and promoting Research and development. It provides academic and professional guidance in the field of Basic Education, Higher Education as well as in the Technical Education Research.
Apart from this, NAMA collaborates with other national & International reputed researcher labs, institutions, organizations and associations for more efficient functioning and fulfillment of its aims.
Approved Projects for Research Grant
- Simulation and Animation of the n-Body Problem in Four-Bodies
- Development of a new low power Mashup That Transforms a smartphone into an Assisted Vision Aid
- Fast plagiarism detection and analysis in given data.
- Design and development of AMBA-based High-performance low latency memory to a peripheral interface
- Research based on low-temperature properties of organic superconductors
- Superfluidity and the Berezinskii-Kosterlitz-Thouless phase in polariton condensates
- High-precision fundamental atomic, molecular and magnetic and electric physics
- Development of material and joint models for efficient Electromagnetic Simulation
- Modeling and design of new semiconductor laser sources for high-power operations
- High-performance Glycated Hemoglobin Sensor
- Design and development of Low Power and High-Efficiency DRAM
- FPGA based design of a High-speed low-cost Digital Fuzzy Processor
- Formulation and evaluation of combinational drugs
- Survey on biofilm production
- Research based on improved Decoding Heparan Sulfate Structure-Function
- Research into structural heart disease based on image processing and microwave.
- Researcher based on Linear optical processes and coherent control applied to an image
- Low power high speed watermarking based on image processing
- Improve resolution factor in broadcasting by laser